Chemical peels remove the outermost layers of the skin to help with deeper correction. No peel is one size fits all; therefore, we offer light-to-deep peels to fit everyone's needs. Expect to peel from 2-7 days depending on the depth of peel you decide on.
- Reverse and correct pigmentation, acne, fine lines, and uneven texture
- Improves the overall health of your skin and prolongs the life of your injections
- Repairs damaged surface skin
- Strengthens skin and reduces sensitivity
- Tightens large pores
Z.O. Stimulator Peel (light) $125
the perfect 'lunchtime' peel with no downtime by Dr. Zein Obagi. This revolutionary beta/alpha acid hydroxy acid peel stimulates cellular turnover, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and improving overall skin tone, texture, and clarity without downtime. It is recommended to do this type of peel every 1-3 months for optimal results.
The Perfect Peel (Medium) $175
Blends glutathione, kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol, and a blend of minerals and vitamins, including vitamin C. Kojic acid is a powerful lightening agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter. TCA, phenol and retinoic acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems, while salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation. Alone the ingredients are powerful, but in combination they produce results that are astonishing.
- Renews skin that feels rough or looks dull
- Minimizes fine lines and unclogs pores
- Boosts collagen and elastin production to tighten and firm the skin
ZO® Medical 3-Step Peel (Deep) $225 (Advanced)
Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel is the only multi-functional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilizing a blend of exfoliates, 6% retinol, and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter-looking skin. This peel is designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
The peeling solution in the 3-Step Peel contains 17% salicylic, 10% trichloroacetic, and 5% lactic acids.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation
- Patient-friendly peel for any individual; suitable for any skin type or color
- No sedation required
- Supports barrier function and improves the skin's ability to repair inflammation
- Can be repeated every 3-4 weeks if deeper repair is desired
- It is important that patients pre-condition their skin 4-6 weeks prior to performing the peel with a prescribed ZO® program to strengthen the skin and enhance benefits